Online Timed Auction running for 10 days from Monday 20th November
closing on Wednesday 29th November.
Further entries invited until Friday 17th November.
Catalogue now available by clicking on the 'Go To Sale' button at the top right of this page.
We are very pleased to have expanded the range of services we offer to the agricultural community by launching Online Machinery Auctions in August. This new service compliments both our existing On-site Sales service and our Private Treaty Machinery Sales.
On-site and farm sales are proving extremely successful but there are still many farmers with very real time pressures that find consigning surplus machinery to Collective or Dispersal Sales sites to be a task too much. Therefore, by introducing our Online Timed Machinery Auctions we are able to offer machinery for sale straight from your farm or yard.
We are not new to the Online Timed Machinery Auction world, having regularly consigned machinery on behalf of South West based farming clients’ into Timed Auctions run by a well respected Eastern Counties firm of Auctioneers. Recent sale results from these entries have seen a New Holland 5030 4wd Tractor c/w Loader (2010) sell at £14,550, Richard Western 14T Trailers at £6,500 and a Lemken 5F Reversible Plough (1988) at £1,950, with these Lots purchased by Buyers from across the Country.
For those of you unfamiliar with Online Timed Auctions, below is a guide to the process.
- Contact us to discuss selling machinery in the Online Auction
- Entry Forms can either be sent to you or downloaded from our website
- Completed Entry Forms can be either emailed or posted to us, together with photographs and/or videos where beneficial. A member of our Team will also be happy to attend your farm or yard to take full details. Lots can have reserves placed on them
- Your entries will be uploaded onto the Online Timed Machinery Auction page which will be available for prospective purchasers to view approximately two weeks prior to the sale ‘opening’. The sale will run for approximately ten days, with items closing in groups at staggered times on the tenth day
- Prospective buyers go to the Auctions page of the Heards RPS website, click on the relevant sale and then on the 'Go To Sale' button at the top right of the page to view Lots, register and bid
- Prospective buyers wishing to view the Lots in person contact Heards RPS for location details
- When the item sells, Heards RPS issue an invoice to the purchaser. Payment is to be made not later than 5 working days from receipt of invoice
- We will confirm receipt of cleared payment with the Vendor, at which point collection of the item can be arranged to suit both parties. No lots to be removed until payment has cleared with the Auctioneers.
- Payment following deduction of commission & VAT will be made by Heards RPS by the Vendor’s preferred method, together with a Statement.
A safe, simple & stress free way to sell your machinery.
For further details, please speak to Angela on 01823 672432.